As part of the website, we obtain information about users and their behavior by: voluntarily entering it by the user in forms, saving cookies on end devices, collecting web server logs by the hosting operator and using the services of external companies.
Our registration details: BDK SZANTER KONRAD
NIP : 851-246-50-83
Cookies are files stored on your device, we use them to enable maintaining sessions and creating anonymous statistics, excluding the possibility of identifying your person. If you do not agree to the storage of Cookies, you can change the settings in your web browser.
Information about some user behavior is logged in the server layer. This data is used solely for the purpose of administering the website and to ensure the most efficient operation of the hosting services provided. Browsed resources are identified by URL addresses. In addition, the following may be recorded: the time of arrival of the query, the time of sending the response, the name of the client station, information about errors that occurred during the HTTP transaction, the URL of the page previously visited by the user (referrer link), information about the user’s browser and information about the IP address. The above data is not associated with specific people browsing our websites.
We use Google Analytics analytical tools with implemented Advertising Functions. This means that the reports prepared for us include data such as location, age range and interest group, excluding the possibility of identifying your person.
- blocking Google Analytics
- opting out of Google cookies
- opting out of cookies from third-party providers
The data may be made available to external entities only within the limits permitted by law. The Operator may be obliged to provide the collected information to authorized bodies on the basis of lawful requests to the extent resulting from the request. Data enabling the identification of a natural person are made available only with the consent of that person.
- ADMINISTRATOR OF PERSONAL DATA OF GUESTS OF THE CENTER
The administrator of the personal data of the resort’s guests is the Zatoka Głos company with its registered office in Mielno at ul. Okrężna 31, hereinafter referred to as the administrator.
- PURPOSES OF PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA OF GUESTS OF THE CENTER
The purpose for which the Administrator processes personal data is to conclude and perform a contract for the provision of hotel services. In addition, the purpose of processing personal data by the Administrator is:
- pursuing claims by the Administrator in connection with the damage caused by the Guest or defending against the Guest’s claims against the Administrator,
- documenting the provision of the service for tax purposes,
- ensuring the highest quality of services for the resort’s guests.
- LEGAL BASIS FOR THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data obtained by the Administrator is the contract for the provision of hotel services.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data used for marketing purposes is the Guest’s consent. The manager informs that consent may be withdrawn at any time. Withdrawal of consent does not affect the validity of the processing that took place before the withdrawal of consent.
- The legal basis for the processing of the Guest’s personal data by monitoring is the protection of his vital interests and the protection of the vital interests of other natural persons, as well as the justified purpose of the Administrator.
- The legal basis for processing the Guest’s personal data to ensure the highest quality of services for the resort’s guests is the justified purpose of the Administrator.
- ENTITIES TO WHOM PERSONAL DATA MAY BE TRANSFERRED
The administrator transfers personal data to the following categories of entities:
- companies providing IT support services for the center and providing IT software,
- accounting companies providing accounting services,
- law firms (law firms) providing legal consulting and legal representation services.
- PERSONAL DATA PROCESSING PERIOD Personal data:
- obtained in connection with the concluded contract for the provision of hotel services will be processed during the limitation period for tax claims or civil law claims of the Administrator or the Guest, depending on which of these events occurs later,
- obtained on the basis of consent for marketing purposes will be processed for the period of validity of the consent for marketing purposes
- GUEST’S RIGHTS IN RELATION TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each Guest has the right to access personal data, rectify it, delete it or limit its processing. Moreover, each Guest has the right to object to the processing. Access to the data is possible at the Administrator’s office. In addition, the Administrator provides the address firstname.lastname@example.org through which you can contact us regarding personal data.
- POSSIBILITY OF LODGING A COMPLAINT REGARDING THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Each Guest has the right to lodge a complaint regarding the processing of his or her personal data to the supervisory authority, which is the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection, ul. Stawki 2 00-193 Warszawa.
- REQUIREMENT TO PROVIDE PERSONAL DATA
Providing personal data in the field of name and surname, residential address, e-mail address, in the case of online reservations, telephone contact number, child’s age, in the case of staying at the facility with a child and vehicle registration number, in the case of parking on the premises, is a requirement for concluding an agreement on hotel services. Failure to provide personal data will prevent the Manager from concluding a contract for hotel services.